Come gather with community and come ask some of your spiritual questions.
We will talk about this coming year and moving into our highest potential for 2020. We will do a welcoming of the New Year Ceremony!
CO-Host will be Carl Borrego. We will talk about this coming year and moving into our highest potential.
We will do a welcoming of the New Year Ceremony!
Sunday March 1st Circle
Trina Zaragoza & Guest Host Jennifer Donnelly
Jennifer Donnelly is an intuitive, beautiful and just an amazing soul. She helps you see things from a different perceptive with heart eyes.
We will talk about opening our heart centers and doing a ceremony ritual to open heart chakra and high heart chakra for healing and balancing in ones life
**Breaking of bread with community! (bring a side food item to share)**
When Saturday March 28th
Time: 10:00 am -3:00 pm
Class cost $100.00 per person
Smudging kit with traditional Popochcomitl, feather, instant charcoal, 7 different herbs/resin/salts used with clearing worth $150
** This class is an requirement for Shamanic series class, Angelic series class, and Intuitive series starting in April 2020
What this Class will Teach:
* A Foundation in "How to Smudge" based on traditional practices
* How to practice to your needs and to Release old energies, and Invite positivity and love into your space
* What it means to "Honor the Medicine" in your smudge ceremony
* Smudging "how to" with personal aura cleanse, house blessings, blessing of sacred tools, and setting sacred space
* Learn about various Sacred Plants, beyond sage: what makes them a Sacred Medicine and varied ways of working with them
* Students will get their own smudging kits with class, that we will bless
* Gain confidence in conducting strong and effective rituals/ceremonies that create balance and wholeness
What other students have said about the class
“Class is worth more than the $100 charged”
“I loved everything about this class”
“This class was great, worth the value!”
“ This class was way more valuable then charged, it was so much knowledge!”
“Felt like I am learning a new language with the plants and smoke”
“So much depth that will continue after this class as well.”